Saturday, June 13, 2020

SRS Retirement Fund - Previous Portfolio

This portfolio sample is from https://srsfund.blogspot.com/  , good to learn from others on what they are investing.

I will share with readers again when I next construct my portfolio and I will once again target REITs or stocks that are less affected by the longer term implications of Covid-19. 

I find the REIT sector here most developed, followed by, surprisingly, manufacturing companies that are exposed to the technology sectors, technology-related companies and perhaps the banks in financial sectors. I will likely avoid pure retail or telco or SGX (industry headwinds), mining, oil & gas, airline and transportation counters or hospitality related REITs or hotels.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Singapore Stock Investment Research